The Walk My Dog Income Calculator helps you to see for yourself how much it is possible to earn by running your own Walk My Dog business.
|Service Offered||Rate (£)||No.|
|1 hour walks / week|
|½ hour walks / week|
|1 hour pet sitting visits / week|
|½ hour pet sitting visits / week|
|Total Income||per year|
|Vehicle Running Costs||Cost per mile (pence)||Miles per day|
|Miles Travelled Per Day|
|Vehicle Running Costs / Year|
Please note, when using the Walk My Dog Franchise Income Calculator:
- This calculator provides estimates and should be used only as a guide.
- Dogs can be walked in groups. This means, 40 ‘one hour’ dog walks in a 5-day week only equates to 2 hours of walking per day if you are walking dogs in groups of 4.
- Naturally, income will be greater if other services are offered such as pet taxi etc.
- Fuel efficiency will help maximise profits – deciding which dogs to walk together is very important.
- The more dogs your franchise walks, the greater your profits!