Walk My Dog is a modern, progressive pet care company dedicated to maintaining the highest standards. That’s why we’re looking for a certain type of business partner:
- Professional dog walking and pet care requires special skill and knowledge of animal behaviour. You must love working with animals and ideally have owned or have experience of working with animals.
- You’re looking to make a 2 year commitment.
- You’re energetic and take a hands-on approach to any task that needs doing.
- You are organised and are good at planning.
- You’re an individual or a couple rather than a partnership or absentee investor.
- You will need enough funds to support yourself throughout the start-up period.
- You’re committed to maintaining the caring, friendly and professional image of Walk My Dog, aiming to providing a professional pet care service that is superior to all others.
- You have business ownership, operations or management experience.
- You possess a working knowledge of sales, customer service, marketing and accounting basics.
- You have a willingness, patience and financial wherewithal to devote your full-time efforts to building a sustainable business.
Talk to any successful Walk My Dog Associate and it’s clear there’s a lot you can get from the role – personal fulfillment, working with animals, financial reward, fun. But to get all of that out, there’s a lot you need to put in.
Running your own Walk My Dog business is hands on and hard work. The rewards are certainly there, but they must be earned. We are looking for candidates who can follow our proven system, but make the absolute best of the opportunities it offers. Walk My Dog will give you all the tools, training and ongoing support that you will need but in the end, success is up to you.