Start your own Walk My Dog Business
You can join the Walk My Dog family by becoming a Walk My Dog Associate – a unique, innovative and low-cost alternative to purchasing a traditional dog walking and pet sitting franchise. Unlike a traditional dog walking franchise
- You do not need a large amount of capital to get started.
- There are NO monthly royalty charges.
- There are NO fixed monthly charges.
Why not compare Walk My Dog’s Associate Program with currently available dog walking and pet sitting franchises? Take a look at our franchise comparison table.
A Safer Way to Start up a Dog Walking Business
Thinking of setting up your own business, or already in business but want to do something new? It could pay to look at becoming a Walk My Dog Associate. It will help to reduce the risks of business failure because you’ll have a:
- Proven Business Model – by using Walk My Dog’s proven business model, you will be exposed to lower risk than starting your own business from scratch.
- Recognised Brand Name – you’ll be trading with an established name with a successful history in the pet care industry.
- Support/Training – you will receive initial information and ongoing support from your Walk My Dog mentor.
- Potential Income – Unlike a traditional dog walking franchise, Walk My Dog does not charge any royalty fees meaning you get to keep all your profits!
- Marketing – branded marketing materials will enable you to grow your dog walking and pet sitting business more quickly.
- Lower Risk – While no franchise can ever guarantee the success of their franchisees, evidence suggests that following a franchise model is more likely to generate a successful business.
- Trading Issues– By joining Walk My Dog, you will be gain access to advice on trading issues such as dog control orders and byelaws, trade associations, codes of practice, dog walking equipment, dog fouling, health and safety, promotion, insurance and legislation.