Daily dog walking consists of a 30/60 minute visit. Most days a 30/60 minute walk will take place. In the case of extreme weather conditions, e.g. blinding rain or snow, or pet injury/ illness, or on client request, the dog will be given time outside to relieve him/herself and then the rest of the visit will be spent inside with client-approved activities.
1. I agree to provide keys / arrange for keys to be available for Walk My Dog for the dog walking / pet sitting appointment.
2. I authorise Walk My Dog to obtain any emergency veterinary care that may be necessary during the time spent with my pet. Every effort will be made to contact the owner prior to obtaining emergency care. I accept responsibility for any charges related to this emergency care. I also authorise Walk My Dog to utilise an alternative veterinarian in the event my regular veterinarian is unavailable.
3. I agree to reimburse Walk My Dog for any additional fees for providing emergency care, as well as any expenses incurred for unexpected visits, transportation, housing, food, or supplies.
4. Customer will be responsible for any medical expenses and damages resulting from an injury to the pet sitter or other persons by the pet. Customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Walk My Dog in the event of a claim by any person injured by the pet.
5. Client agrees to notify Walk My Dog of any concerns/complaints within 24 hours of any appointments.
6. Clients must give a minimum of 24 hours notice to cancel any appointments or the full amount will be collected.
Walk My Dog Responsibilities
7. Walk My Dog agrees to provide the services stated in this agreement in a reliable, caring and trustworthy manner. In consideration of these services and as an express condition thereof, the client expressly waives and relinquishes any and all claims against Walk My Dog, its employees or assigns, except those arising from negligence of the pet sitter.
8. Walk My Dog accepts no responsibility for security of the premises or loss if other individuals have access to the home during the term of this agreement. During all assignments pet care will only be undertaken by Walk My Dog owner or employees, unless prearranged with client.
9. Walk My Dog will not let any dog off his/her lead unless express owner consent has been given.
10. Walk My Dog is not responsible for damage incurred by pet escaping because of a faulty leash/collar or a collar that is not properly fitting.
11. Walk My Dog will not be liable for the injury, disappearance, death, or fines of any pet with unsupervised access to the outdoors.
12. It is expressly understood that Walk My Dog shall not be held responsible for any damage to client’s property, or that of others, caused by client’s pets during the period in which they are in its care. Client has advised Walk My Dog of all situations, which will relieve it of liability for damage.
13. This agreement is valid for all future visits until a new agreement is signed. Walk My Dog reserves the right to terminate this agreement at any time, at its sole discretion; likewise, client may terminate this agreement at any time. There is no term of contract for daily dog walking.
14. Walk My Dog agrees to love and care for your pet whilst you are absent.